Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family Runions


My family is really big, I am the last of the 15 cousins from one side and the 3rd oldest from the twelve cousins on the other side. One of the best family reunions that I remember happened with my dad's side of the family. Once a year we do a huge family reunin which we call the "Family Big Brother". That one time we stayed in a hotel for a whole weekend because we were celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday. Everyone was there: my cousins, their husbands and wives, their children, my uncles and aunts, 2nd and 3rd removed cousins and uncles, my grandmother's aunts and cousins, everyone. So for two days straight we played, swam, sun tanned, ate, and partied a lot! It was so much fun to spend so much time with my cousins and to be able to actually hang out with them and see how they are. That was the best and biggest family reunion ever! I love y family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment