Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Art Of Posting and Blogging

To those who read this, it may come to a surprise that I know nothing of Blogs. Well, for what I've heard they're a way to use technology in order to express your feelings and ideas online, making it available for other people to read, if they're interested. I view it as a way in which closet poets and authors can make their way into the world. I've heard of plenty of magazines and newspapers who've contacted people through their blogs. Today we added all of our contact's blog adress through facebook. Solving then the problem that the teacher assigned us :D The way in which I created my blog was by first signing on to blogger.com , then I created an account, filled in the information and that's how I created it.The reason why the name of my blog is Green is because first is the color of ecology, second its my favorite coloe, and third, its the color of my eyes so it means a lot. Well I hope you enjoy this, my first blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment