Thursday, February 25, 2010

Video fideo...

The commercial ads my classmates made were really cool. I enjoyed very much Erika Zinser's, Melida Leon's, and Jose Vallarta's because I felt they were the most original ones. Also some others were Andrea Serna's and Lea's becuause they were also very original. But I feel like the first two I named were the best edited ones. If I could change mine I probably would mute the original video because I learned how to do that after I had uploaded it.. One of the ones that I didn't enjoy as much but were still very well edited was Ariadne's because I would have like to see her footage. But honestly I felt like mine was one of the best, maybe not the best, but I felt like it transmitted a message to the viewer. When I showed it to my cousin she cried, so I feel really good about my work :D

Dog Shelter Ad from markpicketts on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment