Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Video Editing! .2

How can you hate commercials unless they use offensive or racial statements? I enjoyed all of the commercials we saw in class, specially the one about save sex. I find it easier to enjoy a commercial when you can make fun of it but it also has a message. Viewers laugh at the child's tantrum but it also leaves you with the thought that it is possible that having sex without protection will get you in the same possition as the guy in the commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-OqKWXirsU But my favorite commercials involve dancing and cool music or graphics like this ad by target http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUl6pzQBtI.

For my commercial I'm going to try to integrate humor, cool music and graphics. I expect to experience many challenges because it's going to be hard to integrate all of it into a commercial. I bet it's going to be really hard to edit and do the scene sequence but i plan on using everything that I've learned about Flash and music editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment